Saturday, December 31, 2005

Comma’s Funniest Home Videos, Pt. 2

One day I was reviewing some footage I'd shot of Comma climbing over the fence in our backyard. Comma came into the lounge room to help, and jumped up next to the TV to watch. Just one of those freak moments when a camera was on-hand and everything just fell bang into place.




I’m guessing that Comma wasn't recognising himself, but I think he knows that’s a cat he’s looking at. He’d been next to the TV lots of times and I’d never seen him reach out to touch something like this, so I’m pretty sure he wasn't just responding to movement. I thought that cats worked by scent though, which is why they don’t react to their reflection in a mirror? Talk about a confused cat. No need to upgrade to High-Def Digital TV yet apparently. Just can’t decide if it means he was the sharpest cat on the block or clever as 'a stick in a bucket of pig swill'!

Click here for 'Comma’s Funniest Home Videos, Part 1'.

No comments: